Medical Device + Diagnostic Industry (MD+DI) is a resource exclusively for original equipment manufacturers of medical devices and in vitro diagnostic products. The goal of MD+DI is to help industry professionals develop, design, and manufacture medical products that comply with complex and demanding regulations and market requirements.
Our readers are medtech professionals working in product R&D, design, manufacturing, quality assurance, regulatory affairs, and corporate management. Subjects covered include the following:
- Business and marketing
- Drug-delivery and combination products
- Human factors
- Legal affairs
- New technologies
- Quality control/assurance
- Regulatory affairs
- Research & development
- Site selection
Requirements for Publication
- Articles must be exclusive to MD+DI, and we require authors to sign and return our contributor agreement with the first draft. We must have this in hand before we begin the editing process.
- Articles must be non-promotional. We will mention the author's company in the bio at the end (format is: Author is title at Company. Reach him/her at email@example.com).
- Articles will be edited for style and content at MD+DI editors' discretion; however, bylined authors will be permitted to review the revised article prior to publication if substantial edits are made.
- Please send hi-resolution versions of any images to accompany the article.
- Articles are published solely at the discretion of MD+DI editors. MD+DI is under no obligation to publish the submissions it receives.
How to Submit an Article or Abstract
Submissions may be e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To order PDFs or other reprints of a published article, contact Wright's Media at 877/652-5295.