Medical Device + Diagnostic Industry (MD+DI) is a resource exclusively for original equipment manufacturers of medical devices and in vitro diagnostic products. The goal of MD+DI is to help industry professionals develop, design, and manufacture medical products that comply with complex and demanding regulations and market requirements.
Our readers are medtech professionals working in product R&D, design, manufacturing, quality assurance, regulatory affairs, and corporate management. Subjects covered include the following:
- Business and marketing
- Digital Health
- Drug-delivery and combination products
- Human factors
- Legal affairs
- New technologies
- Quality control/assurance
- Regulatory affairs
- Research & development
- Site selection
Requirements for Publication
- Articles are published solely online and must be exclusive to MD+DI, and we require authors to sign and return our contributor agreement with the first draft. We must have this in hand before we begin the editing process.
- Articles must be non-promotional. We will mention the author's company in the bio at the end. MD+DI editors reserve the right to edit author bios.
- Article length would ideally range from 500 to 2000 words.
- Articles will be edited for style and content at MD+DI editors' discretion; however, bylined authors will be permitted to review the revised article prior to publication if substantial edits are made.
- Please send high-resolution versions of any images to accompany the article along with any necessary permissions and credits. Please note that Informa does not publish stock images unless they have been licensed directly to Informa.
- Articles are published solely at the discretion of MD+DI editors. MD+DI is under no obligation to publish the submissions it receives.
How to Submit an Article or Abstract
Submissions may be e-mailed to:
Editor-in-Chief: Daphne Allen, [email protected]
Managing Editor: Omar Ford, [email protected]
News Editor: Amanda Pedersen, [email protected]
To order PDFs or other reprints of a published article, contact Wright's Media at 877/652-5295.