If you'll be showcasing an innovative medtech product or service at the upcoming Medical Design & Manufacturing East expo June 13-15 (or at any of its co-located shows), enter our contest for a chance to be included in a special innovation tour for attendees. Entries are due May 17, 2017.
UBM is looking to identify the most innovative exhibitors at Medical Design & Manufacturing East 2017 (or at any of its co-located shows) and give them the recognition they deserve. The MD&M East 2017 Innovation Prize is a contest acknowledging the most innovative products, services, and technologies developed in recent years by exhibitors at the conference and expo, held June 13-15 in New York City.
Finalists in the contest will be honored at the show as well as on UBM's industry-leading Qmed media brand. Finalists will also be included in an Innovation Tour at MD&M East 2017 that will attract attendees to check out their technologies at the event.
The winner will be announced during the show and will be promoted in editorial coverage as well.
To enter, please complete the form below by 5 p.m. Pacific time on Friday, May 17, 2017.
Winning the MD&M East 2017 Innovation Prize pays benefits going forward: The company named the most innovative in the contest will receive a sign to display at MD&M East 2017 and future shows.
This is a chance to showcase the best your company has to offer in the design and manufacturing of medical devices, and get public recognition for it.
Here are the steps in the contest:
- The editorial team will ask our online audience to help select five finalists among the submissions, which will be highlighted during an Innovation Tour at MD&M East 2017.
- During the tour, a group of attendees will stop by the booth at a designated time to learn more about your firm's technology. After the tour is completed, the attendees will cast votes for the technology they think is the most innovative. In the event of a tie, our editorial team will help select a winner.
Eligibility and Requirements for Participation
The official rules are explained in detail on this page, although here is a summary. Interested companies must:
- Be a 2017 MD&M East exhibitor (or an exhibitor at any of its co-located shows).
- Have company operations in the United States or Canada.
- Showcase an innovation developed between 2016 and the present relevant to the medical device industry.
- Answer the required questions in the form below. Make sure to adequately state your case as to why your product, service, or technology is truly innovative, and to include an image (ideally less than 1 MB in size) and, if available, a video showing how the product works. (Note that the media you submit could be used in a future news story or marketing materials.)
- Be willing to have your technology featured in a Innovation Tour at MD&M East 2017, where a group of attendees stops by the booth to learn more about the relevant technology.
To enter, please complete this form by 5 p.m. Pacific time on Friday, May 17, 2017.
[IMAGE SOURCE: LIGHTSPRING/SHUTTERSTOCK]