Product Update 15125 Product Update
June 1, 2005
Originally Published MPMN April 2005 Product Update Sneak Peek: Medical Design Excellence AwardsSo you want to win next year? Read more…Go to www.mdeawards.com and download an entry form.
· Respond—but don’t overrespond—to all of the questions on the submission forms.
· Provide concise information that is to the point, rather than burying the judges with too much technical or engineering information.
· Send the product if possible, and provide enough samples for the judges to play with.
· Make a video. Ideally, the video will be a live-action—rather than animated—demonstration of the product in use, with an explanatory voiceover.
· Send evidence—in the form of published studies or clinical research or testimonials from patients or clinicians—to demonstrate your product’s performance and effectiveness.
· Provide as much information as possible about how you identified user needs and preferences.Read profiles of the MDEA winners in the May 2005 issue of MPMN.
Copyright ©2005 Medical Product Manufacturing News
You May Also Like