Image by Maike und Björn Bröskamp from Pixabay
The call for speakers for the 2021 MD&M West Conference is now open. R&D, design, product development, and process and quality engineers are encouraged to share their innovation strategies and tactics to move medtech forward! Apply today to speak at the 2021 MD&M West Conference to be held February 9-11, 2021, at the Anaheim Convention Center. The deadline to apply is July 31, 2020.
We’re looking for R&D, design and front-end product development engineers working for finished medical device manufacturers to speak, lead panels, or host roundtable discussions. We’d love to hear from you about your areas of expertise–your knowledge can help shape the future of medical device innovation and product development. The MD&M West Conference is accepting topic proposals in four topics areas:
- New Technologies & Next-Gen Design
- Product Development& User-Centered Design
- Technical Solutions and Quality 4.0 for Materials, Components & Manufacturing
- Quality & Regulatory Updates and Processes
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- OEM, supplier, or industry consultant presentations on trends, market opportunities, and innovative technologies.
- Forecasts and outlooks that contain actionable intelligence for our attendees.
- Success stories with tangible results and/or demonstrations where possible.
- Innovations that touch on all aspects of the medtech, 3D printing, robotics, manufacturing, and/or packaging communities.
- Presentations that address challenges facing the medtech, 3D printing, robotics, manufacturing, and/or packaging communities.
Click here for more information, and apply today!