Spartronics Test Engineers, Eric Masloski, and Jeremy Peterson, are set to discuss the importance of developing and implementing test strategies for medical device and life science applications focused on providing high yields while reducing gaps at a webinar to be held 2 p.m. E.T. on June 2. They will speak to both effective and efficient test methodology used to help minimize cost and maximize quality.
The main focus of the webinar will be to show the importance of having a contract manufacturing partner that can help guide you through manufacturing readiness and improve time to market with confidence. This includes comprehensive planning, design for tests, and best practice for implementing test strategies.
Other topics will that will be covered are as follows:
- Engaging in critical early-stage test planning before production
- How choosing the right test strategy for your medical device can reduce cost and maximize component test coverage
- Insight into product test methods and finding the ideal test strategy including Automated Optical Inspection (AOI), Solder Paste Inspection (SPI), X-RAY, Flying probe, In-Circuit Testing (ICT), and Functional Testing
- Situational case study addressing opportunities for improvement and optimization of the manufacturing process
- The importance of comprehensive collaboration, project management, and transparency with your CM partner when developing your testing approach
Click here for more information about the webinar.