Boston Scientific's interim CEO offered up some insight this week on the medtech giant's corporate strategy as it looks to build on momentum gained from recent acquisitions, FDA approvals, and positive Q1 earnings. Hank Kucheman chatted with the Boston Herald in an exclusive interview this week about Boston Sci's "rejuvenated, revitalized product pipeline and a three-pronged strategy for global expansion." In other news, statistics were released on medical device engineering salaries. Find out who's raking in the big bucks and more in this week's roundup below.
- Boston Scientific Plans Global Expansion (Qmed)
- The Highest-Paid Engineering Positions in Medtech (MD+DI)
- J&J and Medtronic Have Contrasting Acquisition Strategies. Can Both Win? (MedCity News)
- DePuy's BMJ Fray: Is the Hip Maker Showing Its Hand Ahead of Jury Trials? (MassDevice)
- BMJ Editor Defends Hip Implant Article (medtechinsider)