Koganei International America Inc. offers the Cell Master DTRB Series, a line of 3-axis desktop robots with an A4 size footprint. The Cell Master family of all-purpose robots is designed to fit a variety of applications from industrial to workshops and hobbies.
The Cell Master is accurate to ±0.02 mm (0.001 in.) and easily portable, weighing just 5.5 Kg (12 lb), the company reported in a news release. With a compact body and easy-to-operate controls, the robot is suitable for dedicated production or simple cellular production lines, as it facilitates new configurations of multiple processes in a compact space.
Features are described as:
- Compact footprint: 210 x 300 mm
- Simple operation with easy-to-use teaching box or DTRB Editor
- RS232C connection to external computer
- Step motor actuators with microstepping controller
- 4thaxis option
- 9 models with various configurations including 2 and 3-axis Cartesian or Gantry
- 2-axis circular and 3-axis linear interpolation
Koganei International America is a subsidiary of the Koganei Corp. Founded in 1934 and headquartered in Tokyo, Japan, Koganei Corp. is a pioneer in the pneumatic industry, specializing in miniaturization.
[Image courtesy of KOGANEI INTERNATIONAL AMERICA INC.]