Among stories in this edition of "This Week in Devices," EMDT's Norbert Sparrow covers further developments in l'affaire Pip—the recent breast implant scandal—and the resulting calls for more regulatory scrutiny.
- Pip Implant Scandal: Fix What’s Broke. Then Stop. (EMDT)
- Stryker Improves Culture, Engages Employees (Orthotec)
- Inside the Dexcom Seven Plus Continuous Glucose Monitoring System (MED)
- Luciano Cattani Takes Over as Eucomed Chief Executive Ad Interim (medtechinsider)
- St. Jude Responds to Riata Summit (Massdevice)