1. Cardiovascular Devices—devices and equipment used to diagnose or treat conditions of the heart and circulatory system
2. Drug-Delivery and Combination Products—including pre-filled syringes, misting devices, dry powder inhalers, patches, pouches, or combination implants with biologic agents, etc.
3. ER and OR Tools, Equipment, and Supplies—including critical care, general surgery, plastic surgery, and anesthesiology products
4. Implant and Tissue-Replacement Products—including cochlear, corneal, orthopedic, neurological, and tissue implants and instruments
5. Nonsurgical Hospital Supplies and Equipment—including general medical equipment and supplies used in hospitals and doctor's offices, such as stethoscopes, blood lancets, medical carts, ventilators, hospital beds, blood pressure monitors, etc.
8. Rehabilitation and Assistive-Technology Products—including wheelchairs, walkers, crutches, hearing aids, prosthetic devices, etc.
9. Testing and Diagnostic Products and Systems—including products that fall into FDA categories of chemistry, hematology, immunology, microbiology, pathology, and toxicology