Scope of Magazine
Medical Device + Diagnostic Industry is a monthly magazine written exclusively for original equipment manufacturers of medical devices and in vitro diagnostic products. The goal of MD+DI is to help industry professionals develop, design, and manufacture medical products that comply with complex and demanding regulations and market requirements.
Readers are professional personnel in product R&D, design, manufacturing, quality assurance, regulatory affairs, and corporate management. Worldwide circulation is approximately 30,000. Subjects covered include the following:
- Business & Marketing
- Clean Manufacturing
- Drug Delivery
- Human Factors
- Legal Affairs
- New Technologies
- Quality Control/Assurance
- Regulatory Affairs
- Research & Development
- Site Selection
Requirements for Publication
- Articles must be exclusive to MD+DI, and we require authors to sign and return our contributor agreement with the first draft. We must have this in hand before we begin the editing process.
- Articles must be nonpromotional. We can mention the author's company in the bio at the end (format is: Author is title at Company. Reach him/her at firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Word counts range from 400–800 words for a blog, and 800–1800 for longer articles.
- Articles will be edited for style and content at MD+DI editors' discretion; however, bylined authors will be permitted to review the revised article prior to publication if substantial edits are made.
- Please send hi-res versions of any images to accompany the article (our specs are at least 3 in. wide at 300 dpi).
- Everything we publish goes online, but we can’t guarantee articles will run in print.
- Articles are published solely at the discretion of MD+DI editors. MD+DI is under no obligation to publish the submissions it receives.
How to Submit Your Manuscript
Submissions may be e-mailed to email@example.com.
To order PDFs or other reprints of a published article contact Wright's Media, 877/652-5295.